Differentis is a highly successful Management and IT consulting firm founded in 2000 to work with the executive management of companies who wish to improve their organisation or even transform the way that they conduct business through the application of technology.
Founded by people who have played key roles in some of the leading global and European consulting and IT Services organisations, Differentis has since established a reputation for delivery of high quality results to major corporations in a variety of industries.
We have a great team of experienced consultants and associates, many of whom have been with us for over 10 years, who are able to:
- Design holistic solutions that join-up the business operations with IT systems and infrastructure
- Develop and describe improved business processes and supporting IT strategies
- Undertake process re-engineering, including detailed process mapping and systems specification
- Manage programmes and projects from definition through to operation
- Ensure that the right outcomes are achieved and the benefits realised by not only preparing the “solution for the business” but also the “business for the solution”
Our heritage, track record and experience mean that we are extremely well qualified to provide a range of practical and valuable IT-related services to our clients. Our people have a rare combination of management experience and first class consulting skills, that enables us to work closely with our clients to achieve the results they seek.
“We are expert at what we do and expert in the use of experts”
We see ourselves as part of a network of trust, made up of our staff, alumni, independent associates and partners depicted below (click image to enlarge):
The Differentis Trust Network extends across Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australasia, and we are often able to put together teams of people with experience and reach that many competitors ten times our size would have difficulty putting together.